Silicon Carbide (SiC)
Silicate bonded silicon carbide refractory (SiC).
Kiln furniture (setter tiles, saggers), lining of melting and holding furnaces for non-ferrous metal.
- High quality silicon carbide refractories composed of high purity silicon carbide grains and bonded by special silicates
- Extremely high oxidation resistance, due to the unique bonding system
- Excellent in volume stability and creep resistance at high temperature and under high load factors
- Excellent in spalling resistance
- High thermal conductivity and high strength even at high temperatures
- Excellent wear resistance
This is only an excerpt of our materials, for more information on the complete portfolio and datasheets please contact us.